Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Disgruntled day

Today really a bad day to me...Due to family problem!!!
When i faced any unfair treatment from my family, i will become extremely low EQ and angry...
Maybe i really care about it!!! I knew that i'm always the one who are not the most being pampered...However, i knew that's a fact...I still hope and try to become the one they will more pampered ...It seem to be a super duper hard mission to me...Failure!!!

I think i should recognize all these facts and i will not achieve that forever and ever...
My parents not like other's parents...They really different a lot!
Other's parents hope that their children can always be with them...But they don't...
The most important thing is money...I always think that if i work at other countries or leave home, they also won't care and the most important thing is whether u give them money???Perhaps my thinking is true!!! What's family love?i really can't feel it...
I knew that i could not choose who to be my family and it's my faith...
I will face it unperturbedly, what can i do now is bearing for these few months only...
Everything will be fine...

Start from now, i really dissappointed with them and no more hope...
I really hope that these few months can pass over faster and i'm going to leave this HOUSE as soon as possible...
(Hope that it's my wrong perception!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment