Saturday, April 2, 2011

I'm back to the blog>>>>

Well...well...well...My world, i'm back...A blog have been abundoned for a long long time already.


Huh!!Full of dust...Let's clean it...Bloggie!!!^ ^

Recently i have been busying for my assignments and midterms. However, i don't think i done i good job for all these...Actually this semester is quite challenging, especially for those assignments. Felt like doing assignment and taking mid-term test nonstop...Gosh!!! And all is happened in a hurry...And now it's over and have to feel happy on this...Yeah!!!


After the busy session, i think i could enjoy the rest of time in my last semester for a short period...And continue my love with Bin Oppa...Wow, i can check those drama and movie that he casted out...Really love him till out of control,hahahaha...Other than that, anything i can do?ermmm...enjoy my life then...Have a wish from a long time ago, that is, learn how to cook...Although it's sound like funny, i'm serious actually...In fact, i'm admiring those guys who can cook very well very much...Somemore, a girl should have that kind of skill to lock your boy heart and I quite agree on this theory...I'm confident on myself and i will manage to cook a dishes that are tasted good...Hahahaha,too idealistic me...Well, let me have a try first...


Furthermore, i'm wondering whether we will have a graduation trip for our class or not...It seem like quite hard to make this and really can't figure our that why my Uni life will become like that...As compared to my besties' Uni life, their one look like quite joyful and interesting. Envy of them...Gaining a lot of good friends, many interesting cocurriculum available in their campus, a lot of travelling and so on. Mine one?! Definitely the opposite side! Arghhhh...It's really out of my expectation. Never mind, it made me tougher now and try to enjoy it and not to blame for a long time ago...I should thank for all these as it made my growth, thanks those issues and people that made my growth...Ready to looking forward my future career...

That's all for today...a lot of posts will be coming soon~


I realize that a post with picture will be more interesting so i put it!!! Hope the readers will enjoy it...These two photo are quite similar but i think that i'm good looking in one whereas another one is my dear good looking in that.That's the latest me, without fringe, in case quite matured!!!


Not feel like want to smile...That's all!!! Have a nice day...^ ^

2 comments:

  1. annie, can u dun keep laugh when u write blog..hahahha...i can image how u express ur this blog, well, as there left few week for this last semester..let's gambateh 2gether~
    eh, can u dont keep love ur oppa..~~~~i tired arg~~~hahahahah!!!go Korean la u~walaueh~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. u know utar d la.. U Tak Ada Rehat.. where can so free wan.. ><
    graduate trip? come penang la~ haha
    add add oil for tis few week la..
    u got the POWER~

    ReplyDelete