Thursday, June 30, 2011

Starting my working life soon!!!

Yeah, I'm back world! I have travelled during this 2 months where the place are Thailand and Malaysia, Pulau Perhentian! Enjoy a lot during thailand trip! Hope to have another trip soon.
But, the precondition for the next trip is to earn money!

I have been looking for jobs on May and i got it! The company name is called Power Point Management, which is doing business consultancy service. My position is sales and marketing executive. It's a job which is recommended by my friend, Kimmy. How time flies! The date that i have to start my work is coming, 4th July 2011!Uhhh!! I'm nervous of its coming, since i have been staying in KL,im alone totally, even in my hostel! I have to leave my dear for a few weeks, i can't always being together with him face to face,but through telephone. Everything is new and unacquainted to me. A lot of worriness is rising and i have to handle these by myself! Arghhh!Nervous!! Nervous!!!

Definitely, i'm not an independent person all the while. I have been protected very well since i were young. So i'm afraid of being independent? No, i should be independent now! No more protection from family, from dear and anyone! I have to handle all the stuffs by myself, take bus alone, and i think i can handle these and i'm able to do that!!! Yeah, Aja Aja!!! Buddha,God, Guan Yin Ma, can you please endue me with courage and ability to handle all the difficulties in my life! And blessing me having a smooth working life and good relations with people!

Blessed!!!

Regard to
Annie

1 comment:

  1. hahaha!!!san ba^^
    learn independent now^^jiayou^^anything can find me^^

    ReplyDelete