Monday, July 25, 2011

Cheering up my life, please!!!

I was travelling to KL almost once a week! It's bloody tiring trip for me and made me even repulse of it.

Oh god, can you please save me from this disaster?!I've been keep on waiting for reply from those companies. It's all my fault of without looking on job seriously before. Fortunately,i got myself off from that weird company as fast as i can. I think i made a good decision for that. But i have to look for another job more carefully which will be my long term job then. I hope that it won't repeat again on me. Stop for this topic then.

Last saturday, my dear and i have a gathering with my man friends in Station 1 cafe. It's quite a funny and happy gathering session for all of us. Guys were keep on joking and keep on laughing so girl did too. The atmosphere in this gathering was full of humourous and joyful. I really enjoy to be involved in this kind of gathering. Other than joking, we still have a lot of planning like travelling, gathering for the next day, exploration for delicious food together and etc. Seriously, how long i have not been involved in such gathering since my secondary school. It really made my day and have aroused a lot of my old memory.

Maybe i have been together with my man for a very long time, just both of us. Once i have participated in such gathering, it would make me feel happier and novel. Ya, i born to desire to have popularity among friends and i did before. However, it also destroyed by myself. Sigh! Anyhow, i hope to have another one in the near future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment