Friday, August 5, 2011

I got it! Yeah!

Today feel free to update my bloggie! Yes, something's happening and it's a good thing.

Dang, Dang, Dang, Danggggggg..............I got a job finally!
It's a job that i hope to get so badly, a bank job! Seriously, i know that will be a great
challenge for me and it will be a very tough route to go through. A lot of people told me that it's a very tough job and not easy to do one. For sure, i'm absolutely agree with them.

But, there's one thing to remember, no pain no gain. If you want to get such return, you have to pay for it with more and more effort. Now i'm going to meet up a challenging joband i tell myself i must stand for it, no matter how stress and how difficult it is. Can i be somebody someday?I really hope so. I have been inspiring by the boss during the interview session. She did tell me a lot about the job, including the toughness and stressness of the job. I have made myself ready for being pushing, squeezing and even scolding. That's what i always indoctrinate to my mentality. 
Hope that everything will be fine and running smooth.
Get sales! Get sales!
That's all i would like to share with yours ya. More posts coming up!!!

1 comment: