Monday, October 10, 2011

My life's changing!!!

I'm back world! It has been a long long time i did not write a post here.
Of course there's a reason for it. 
I'm officially working and every day I'm busying with my jobs.
It's really tired and no more energy to blogging after my work.
But never mind, it's weekend. I'm free to do so.
Since I got my job, I really enjoy my weekend moment.
Recently I get another sister gang!!! So happy of being their pals!
Actually we know each other through our boyfriend.
Their boyfriends are my boy's brothers. 
We may have a gathering sometimes. 
Perhaps we know each others more because of that.
Other than working life, I spend a lot of my leisure time with them.
Every week 4 couples will have a badminton session and happy hour gathering for every two weekend.
Some more we have already planned for a lot of trips for the following months. Yeah!!
Going Cameron on November, Jacky's Concert on December, Redang and Macau trip on next year!!!
OMG!!! What a full schedule!! Looking forward of our trip nia!!!
Happy and glad to be their friends.
That's all I wish to share today. More posts coming up (if I got the mood to blog ~) 

No comments:

Post a Comment